New Jersey Scholars Program 2018

Looking off of last year’s forum, previous scholars started to hear back April 1 which was the Saturday after interviews (of the next week not the Saturday after Friday interviews but after Fri and Sat interviews)

Did anyone hear back yet?

No, but I literally can’t express how nervous I am. I think it’s either tomorrow or next week when we’ll hear.

Nothing yet but from what I checked on other threads, we should probably be getting them from April 3-6, since the interviewer said they’d be sent by mail… I’m so nervous it’s crazy

Also, I read that they got phone calls last year from another thread

I just messaged NJSP on Facebook. They said that “everyone” would receive a response “in writing by the end of the first week in April.” I think they’re probably sending out letters on Monday, but it’s good to have a little more info at least.

did they say anything about the calls?

No, but from that, I think there won’t be calls, just letters.

Agh I wish they’d send emails I’m on vacation and won’t get back until April 8.

According to past scholars, they got phone calls and letters, due to their understanding of delays.

Will they call us directly or our parents? I’m not sure if they even have my parents’ phone numbers.

I don’t think they are calling at all this year but if they are it will probably be on your cell phone or home phone.

Has anyone heard anything?

not yet

nothing in the mail today! hoping we hear soon.

it says on the website they sent out the results but I didn’t get anything…

I think that’s an old update taking about decisions about who got an interview.

No, I think that was for interview notification. It doesn’t say that notifications for admission to the program were sent out.

Anyone hear anything yet?

My letter was not in the mail today, unfortunately.