New Jersey Scholars Program 2018

Same

1 Like

Sameā€¦hoping to receive any type of info soon.

Did anyone get a letter today?

No, still nothing :(.

Nothing in my mailbox

How prestigious is this program?

Has anyone heard back yet? I was hoping we would hear today but did not receive a letter.

I have not heard anything yet, hopefully soon though

Hello, everyone waiting. NJSP posted on facebook about an hour ago that ā€œLetters to all our finalists were mailed today.ā€

So it looks like the waiting will continue, unfortunately.

On the plus side, they have the list of scholars so they may email or call now

Just got my letter in the mail. I got in!! Iā€™m ecstatic :))

@mosescuh It is widely considered to be the highest academic honor for juniors in the state of New Jersey.

Congratulations lilz001!
Has anyone else received a letter today?

No letter here.

Also, congratulations @lilz001!

@lilz001 congratulations! What do you think was the reason you got in?

Thanks guys! And @simeonss Iā€™m not totally sure, I thought my interview was alright but it couldā€™ve been better, and overall I really didnā€™t think I had a strong shot of getting in. This girl in my interview group asked the interviewer if our essays would factor into our final decision as well and the interviewer said yes, so if anything I think my essays helped me get in :slight_smile: I spent a lot of time on them and I think they reflect who I am really well!

Did anyone else hear back?

No, but thereā€™s a mail delay in my area, so I messaged NJSP again. Iā€™m really worried because I know of one other person from my interview group that got in (also a boy). If I didnā€™t get in, it was really nice meeting some of you, and I hope you have a wonderful summer.

I GOT IN OMGGG I CANT BELIEVE THIS