New off-campus housing

<p>Has anyone heard dates for move-in at the two new student apartment buildings being built close to campus (by Zachry and ET)?</p>

<p>If you are talking about The Stack and The Rise, I know the Stack is Aug 16th. My dd has signed a lease there.</p>

<p>I leased an apartment at the stack. Im moving on the 16th.
Has anyone else leased a place at the stack for fall 2013/spring 2014?</p>

<p>Just wondered if anyone had heard of a move-in schedule for either of the two new places by floor or alphabetical order since it’s going to be really congested in that area with students trying to move in at both places…going to be difficult if everyone is trying to get into that area on the same date.
With not having furniture to move in at the Stack, that should help, but I believe they told my son that residents still have to bring their own TV (unless in a 4 BR, which he’s not), and kitchen items, plus they always have clothing, bedding, fan & lamps, electronics, etc. ( He has quite a bit of stuff since he lived in an apt further away from campus this past year).</p>

<p>It does look like both the Rise and Stack are anticipating congestion with no plans yet on how to deal with it. The Stack is providing move-in procedures between July 15 and 20.</p>

<p>[New</a> student residence complexes schedule move-in on the same day - The Eagle: Local News](<a href=“http://www.theeagle.com/news/local/article_e68d631c-ce4b-50e7-b8cf-fde0512d8165.html]New”>New student residence complexes schedule move-in on the same day)</p>

<p>have you received move in instructions from The Stack? We signed lease in Jan but have not received any communication since.</p>

<p>No, we haven’t received anything about moving in yet. My son signed his lease there right before finals back early December. We were in CS recently, so I stopped by their temporary office to ask a couple of questions, and they said they would be sending something out about move-in, but they didn’t say when. I guess we just hope that everything goes smoothly…that does concern me about the Rise also saying the 16th will be their move-in date. Of course, at least, there’s not furniture involved, so maybe it will just be like first year on campus when there was dorm move-in (i.e., wait in line and hope to park somewhere to get checked in, obtain keys, and get his belongings in).</p>