New restaurant, martini bar open at Brown's Corner in Ttown

<p>From the article:</p>

<p>A new joint venture in Tuscaloosa at a corner in the heart of downtown features a Greek-American restaurant and a martini bar.</p>

<p>Glory Bound Gyro Co. and The Twisted Martini opened last week at Brown’s Corner, a historic 15,000-square-foot building at Greensboro Avenue and University Boulevard.The restaurant is on the main floor of Brown’s Corner, while The Twisted Martini is set up on the second floor. The bar’s menu has craft beers and 40-50 martinis featuring infused vodkas, Heath Wyatt said.</p>

<p>“What we’re trying to do is create a destination spot for people coming in for football games, concerts going on downtown,” Wyatt said. “We’d like for them to have a nice dinner and then come upstairs and have a martini.”</p>

<p>Can’t wait to try it in a few weeks!</p>

<p>They’ll probably have everything but a real martini, haha</p>

<p>As long as they will serve an extra dirty gin martini with extra olives, I’ll be happy. :)</p>

<p>I noticed the new signs last week when I was at Tacogi - which is across the street. </p>

<p>that area is crawling with attys during the lunch hour…I guess because the county courthouse and the new Fed court house are very close by.</p>