New Roll Call thread template help?

<p>I wanted to make a new roll call thread for committed students class of 2016 but need help.
What I was looking to do was make it an copy,paste, add thing by state so the info would all be in the same place for easy reference. I was thinking of doing states alphabetically and asking everyone to list by state their city, username, child’s name, child’s major and dorm. Sadly I couldn’t figure it out.</p>

<p>Can someone create a template that would keep it neat and easy to read?</p>

<p>I bumped the thread I started awhile ago for those committed to attending fall of 2012. But maybe we want a new one that includes residence hall? Up to you, but perhaps my thread will will give you an idea for your template. Bama Bound dates and AA/OA might be good info too.</p>

<p>I don’t know if you would want to take it off the CC board, but our regional recruiter set up a Google Doc that everyone could access to fill in their information. The nice thing about that is you can have columns for different things and people can sort any way they like.</p>

<p>Just a thought, but you might not want to include names and student names with where they will live simply for security reasons. I know this year the RA’s were instructed to remove names form the dorm doors for this reason. And I am not implying the dorms aren’t safe before anyone asks that question. It sounds like a great idea to compile the data though.</p>

<p>^^^Agree, please don’t post student’s names and/or room numbers and locations on this public forum.</p>