New Student Conferences

<p>I'm the dad of a freshman, and I wanted to know if anyone could tell me if my daughter could take care of her meningitis shot stuff at the new student conference...?</p>

<p>My son and I were told that it’s much better to upload the bacterial meningitis information on the AIS site (had to look up which one for sure). It’s much faster, and you don’t have to stand in any long lines at the New Student Conference. He already submitted his and now we’re just waiting for it to get processed in the next couple days.</p>

<p>You can take care of it here, but you run into the possibility of things being delayed. She will register for her classes on the 2nd day. If the paper work has not cleared then she will be unable to register. </p>

<p>I encourage you to work this out before you arrive here on campus.</p>

<p>I agree with AvantGarde. The sooner you get things turned in, the better. It goes through a lot faster if you do it online rather than in person, so you can save yourself a lot of hassle that way.</p>

<p>Getting your bacterial meningitis sent in a week or so before your NSC will save you a lot of time not waiting in line to hand it in and waiting for it to be cleared. Make sure is has been given in the past 5 years. Nothing worse then having to find a place to get the booster when you should be attending the sessions. You can not enroll in classes until you show proof.</p>

<p>Uploading it thru your AIS is the best way but you can send it attached to an email to <a href=“mailto:admissions@tamu.edu”>admissions@tamu.edu</a></p>

<p>@GoneCamping Thanks a lot! Got that taken care of easily and early.</p>

<p>Yes, make sure to send it in before the nsc, it will save you a lot of trouble</p>