New to forum- How do you send SAT score for a pre-read

New to the forum and trying to find out appropriate way to send SAT scores for pre read for a D3. Does my daughter just have them sent directly from College Board or does she do it another way? thanks so much

My daughter just sent copies of the ACT score report to each coach that planned on doing a preread. Did the same with transcript and all other requested documents like school profile (received from
her HS college counselor) and list of senior year courses.

4 Likes

I doubt the coach needs an official score report from CB. If coach doesn’t take the athlete’s word for it, a screenshot of the score should suffice.

6 Likes

You can download the score report as a pdf. You can send that to the coach.

4 Likes

As others have said, unofficial PDF or screenshot. Usually the coach will tell the recruit what they need. Have never heard of an official score from CB being needed. Sometimes the coach just wants to know the score.

3 Likes

I would confirm with the coaches. In our experience with our D24 we would download a pdf from the collegeboard site and email it directly to the coach. Multiple coaches specifically requested that we not send an official report because they wanted to determine whether or not to submit the score and that if admissions had an official copy they would have to use it in the pre-read.

3 Likes

My D24 just sent a screen shot of the ACT score from the website. Seemed to be acceptable.