New wisc.edu

<p>Looks as though the University has updated its homepage and I really like it. A lot cleaner and more organized than it used to be. Information seems like it's a lot easier to find in addition to a cool news feed of sorts right in the middle of the page with pictures. What do you all think of it?</p>

<p>Like the pictures but miss all the direct links on the front page–now you have to go to a tab for most stuff. Does look cleaner and more modern.</p>

<p>I’m not sure. I liked the links being right there, and it was pretty easy to navigate. Maybe that was just because I was used to it, though. Although after fiddling around with it, I’m starting to like it. </p>

<p>As always, if you don’t like it, we’ll all get used to it. :P</p>

<p>Great pictures. Everything else was just changed for the sake of change, which I really don’t like.</p>

<p>I also liked the ease of finding links on the old home page. Now more jumbled. Perhaps more appealing to a generation used to fragmented data and small info bites surrounded by glitz… there go all of my old posts regarding finding info easily.</p>