Next plan of action?

<p>so i have recently come back from a vacation post-high school, and was under the impression that all college documents [ap scores, SIR, housing contracts] were sent and verified to my college of my choice. worry free, essentially. the location i went doesn’t have anemities such as the internet, but i wasn’t necessarily worried.
i check into my webmail account yesterday, and i my profile shows my high school transcript wasn’t received?</p>

<p>orientation, for me at least, is tomorrow [UCR] but, as you can see, i’m worried- extremely worried.</p>

<p>what consequences am i looking at here, and what’s my next plan of action besides, of course, getting a copy of my transcript today and sending it through overnight mail? do you think they will accept it tomorrow at orientation when i go register for classes? :/</p>

<p>Did you order transcripts to be sent by your high school? Did they fail to send them. Have you contacted your high school to find out if they sent them? Have you verified that the proper address was used? Have you called admissions to ask what your options are?</p>