Next step?

<p>There are a lot of us who have been accepted for next year and I was just wondering, what’s next? I read in the letter they want a final transcript. Is that after or before we graduate and should we send a midyear report? The next big thing is to sign up for Bama Bound in February, right?</p>

<p>A final transcript is just that: a transcript that includes grades for all courses you took in high school and is sent after you graduate. Don’t send a midyear report unless UA specifically requests it (very unlikely). At this point, the next big thing is to sign up for Bama Bound. Bama Bound selection should begin in February and will be open from then on. Select early for the best choice of dates.</p>

<p>Don’t forget that housing deposit. If you are not 100% positive UA is your final choice you may still want to deposit. I believe the cost was $225 with only $25 of that being refundable, but picking early is a GREAT benefit, so for us it was worth the gamble.</p>

<p>Congrats, welcome and ROLL TIDE!!</p>

<p>Ok, I’m in the same boat as you so I can tell you what’s next. First, scholarship application on the “Academics” tab of mybama needs to be filled out and submitted. It doesn’t take long. Next submit your freshman enrollment deposit ($200 nonrefundable) also on the “academics” tab of mybama. Next you can start working on your honors college application if you plan to apply to that. Then October 1 is the first day you can submit your housing application and the cost is $25 nonrefundable application fee & a $200 REFUNDABLE deposit. You want to fill out the housing application asap so that you have first possible choice of housing. Don’t worry about Bama Bound yet.</p>

<p>RECAP
$200 enrollment deposit
Scholarship App
Honors College App
Housing app + deposit</p>

<p>PM me if you need more or just want to talk to someone in the same boat :slight_smile: I know TONS about UA and if I don’t know it, my siblings are students there and could probably find out for you.</p>

<p>As already stated above,</p>

<p>Housing App or Housing Waiver (in our case) should be on-line 1 Oct or there abouts…</p>

<p>We are expecting to hear from Honors College this week (response email stated within 3 weeks when app was submitted)</p>

<p>Bama Bound sign up in Feb</p>

<p>High School sends final transcript </p>

<p>At least this is how we understand it – if wrong, hopefully someone will let us know</p>

<p>Thanks guys! I knew about the October housing deposit, but was unsure of the midyear reports. It seems pretty easy now, just wait to sign up for Bama Bound.</p>