Night life question?!?!?!

<p>i heard that everyone at UM just goes to clubs at night...is this true? are there any frat parties, campus parties etc.???</p>

<p>thank youuu</p>

<p>I do not go there (hopefully next year), but I have searched this same forum and found that many people do go clubbing, but it is also possible to party whilst on campus grounds.</p>

<p>I am a current student at theU. About 60% of the students go out on Thurs-Sat. night, to either the Grove or South Beach. There are rarely any fraternity parties, and if there are, you need to be a brother because non-brothers are not allowed in. Unlike huge public universities like UF, where non brothers can pay there way in for a red cup, :), why I'd recommend rushing a fraternity if you're not really into the clubbing scene. Sometimes there are parties, but Miami is not a big "open party" school, they'll have occassional parties at "The Manor" or "Monster House" (names of people's; past students and current students residences).</p>

<p>Why are non-brothers not allowed in? Kind of lame, but I'd probably join a frat if I went to Miami anyway.</p>