NMF dinner

<p>can I drive there? will I be able to park somewhere near the stadium?</p>

<p>Unless you park on the street on the Strip, no. BTW…Publix issues tickets for parking there and leaving.</p>

<p>Yes, Publix does have cars towed on Gameday weekends. Don’t know if they have cars towed at other times.</p>

<p>how can publix issue tickets? does publix have its own police department? : )</p>

<p>Lol, no, but they do have an officer who is stationed in the lot and writes down tag numbers and times. I really should have said towed, not ticketed. They will have your car towed if you park there for long periods or they see you park there and leave. It isn’t a threat either. I’ve seen it frequently. I just thought freshmen should be warned.:)</p>

<p>i bet the shopping center across the street has cars towed, as well. they have signs saying they will, and i tend to believe it!</p>

<p>as a rule, parking violations are enforced pretty strictly around college campuses.</p>

<p>idk for sure what the parking rules are at UA, but IIRC you can park in any lot after 5 (or something like that).</p>