NMF iPad

<p>I’m a NMF, and I got a letter in the mail a week or two ago about the iPad. You were supposed to mail it back to pick the color and plan. I’ve lost the letter, does anyone know who I can call/email about that?</p>

<p>Kayla, I mailed the form in for my son but all the form requested was a choice of color (black or white) and whether ATT or Verizon for the 4G option (choose one even if not signing up for the 4G). You could either email the form to <a href=“mailto:stephanie.lowe@ua.edu”>stephanie.lowe@ua.edu</a> or mail it to the University of Alabama, Undergraduate Scholarships, Attn: Stephanie Lowe, Box 870132, Tuscaloosa, AL 35487. This was due by June 20th. I bet you could just send her an e-mail with your choice.</p>

<p>I’ll email her, thank you!</p>

<p>Well, the fact that the letter indicates 4G, that confirms that the iPads are the new IPad 3</p>

<p>It includes the blue-tooth keyboard as well! If you don’t respond to the letter, you get a black Verizon model.</p>

<p>it’s the iPad with retina display and 4g LTE. also 3 year applecare and one of those bluetooth keyboard cases. pretty sweet.</p>