NMF scholarship contact person

<p>I’m wondering who the person is who oversees the NMF scholarships after kids attend UA. D1 is freezing her scholarship for next semester, and while the tuition part seems to have been taken care of, her housing scholarship has appeared on account for the Spring and I’m assuming that the stipend will as well. She’s been diligent about contacting people, but it seems as if the “extra” parts of her package have fallen through the cracks. I’ve suggested that she check in with Allison Verhine in the HC, but wonder if any of our uber connected parents here have a suggestion. Thanks!</p>

<p>Allison won’t have anything to do with it.</p>

<p>Scholarships would be the contact. I don’t think there is a specific NMF person…Amber Capell (not sure of spelling) would normally be the person, but don’t know if she’s back from maternity leave. Call and ask for Amber.</p>

<p>My advice would be to visit Admissions/Scholarships on Monday and ask to speak to whomever’s in charge of the NMF scholarships in person. The front desk will likely tell her to call or email the person, but I find that in cases like this, talking to people in person often gets things done a lot quicker.</p>

<p>Thanks. She’s already been to the scholarship office at least twice, along with sending a couple of emails. Some parts of the scholarship have been officially deferred (i.e. tuition) but the housing piece seems to still be in play, and I’m assuming the NMF stipend is too. Seems that when she goes to the scholarship office, the person at the desk does a bit of a stonewall. I’ll share Amber Capell’s name with D; she was planning on visiting the office again on Tuesday. I really don’t want to get involved, since D1 is quite capable of dealing with these types of things, but it’s going on a month now</p>