Nmf stipend?

<p>anyone know when we can expect this to appear on mybama?</p>

<p>Since that money goes thru NM Corp, it usually shows up in late Aug or early Sept.</p>

<p>Our son is still waiting on his NMF stipend and it is now Sept 11. Wondering if anyone else has received theirs this year or how we can check with the National Merit group to see when it will be given?</p>

<p>My son’s NMF stipend has now been credited to his account.</p>

<p>Just checked son’s account, the stipend is there as well.</p>

<p>Our son’s has also posted. You might want to check if it doesn’t post fairly soon.</p>

<p>My son’s posted today on myBama. Haven’t received it in the bank yet.</p>

<p>My son’s account has been credited. I suspect that he should receive a check soon.</p>

<p>Thanks. Will have him check for it. Glad to hear that they are showing up.</p>

<p>My son’s NMF has also posted.</p>

<p>mine was posted, but now it’s not and i haven’t received the payment in my bank account yet.</p>

<p>Tommy - I emailed and asked because I saw the same thing happen to my son’s account. Was told that they had refunded my credit card and that it should show within a week. So look at your bank account, but you may also want to check a credit card if you used one to make some of the other payments.</p>

<p>FYI: I texted D1 after reading this thread & she said nothing had posted. But last night she looked & it’s splitting the stipend payment. The amount that equals what I had paid to her account in August is going back to my account that I paid with, while the balance is going directly to D’s bank account. So I’ll have to transfer that when it hits. So if you can’t find where the money went, look in the account that used to pay back when the semester bill was due.</p>

<p>Yes, if you used a credit card to cover any bills, then the money will go to that…not your bank acct.</p>

<p>Thank you so much to everyone for the info. Was not aware of where it would be paid to.</p>

<p>I have not received my stipend yet. Should I wait a little longer or contact whoever is in charge of scholarships?</p>

<p>I would go ahead and check Grammergirl. It has been a week since they started hitting. Worst case they tell you that they have another round or two still to post.</p>