No Football really a big deal?

Just for some perspective on SEC or Big time Football which is what he wants
For those not familiar

3 Likes

My youngest daughter had big dreams of going to a huge football school and University of South Carolina was the top of her list. For two years, it was actually the only school on her list. We insisted she tour other schools, just for comparison, and to have options if USC didn’t admit her. She toured JMU, NC State, Elon and College of Charleston. As soon as she walked on campus at CofC, she completely changed her mind about what she wanted. She applied to all but JMU and was accepted to the others. She is living her best life down in Charleston and loves everything about CofC. She hasn’t regretted her decision once. It is a phenomenal school and a city full of great things to do!

3 Likes

My ds just transferred to CofC and is living his best life in Charleston as well. He was all about wanting a larger school with D1 sports when he decided to begin applying to xfer. Once he visited CofC he was in love, and is now happily looking forward to basketball season.

4 Likes

My daughter has surprisingly really enjoyed basketball season! The team was really good last year, so the made going to games even more fun.

2 Likes