No vacancies at Bryant Hall?

<p>Hello all. As another thread states, I am an incoming engineering freshman at the Capstone. As it has been said before-this forum has proved invaluable for answering questions.</p>

<p>The immediate issue at hand as that I am trying to select a room at Bryant hall and the response i continue to get is that they are full. I find it hard to believe that 27 minutes in (I have been refreshing the page since 3 minutes after it opened) that ALL accommodations are used up.</p>

<p>I was clicking “submit” starting at 6:03 CST. </p>

<p>Needless to say, I have gotten nowhere. Anybody have any insight? Am I doing something wrong?</p>

<p>As always thanks for anything.</p>

<p>I don’t know why there are no vacancies in Bryant but please grab a room somewhere. You can always switch later. Spots should open up in the summer. You just need to get yourself in somewhere.</p>

<p>To those who are selecting: please have alternate residence housing picks. Do not rely on only one choice.</p>

<p>I did have other housing options ready to go, but Bryant was very appealing. And yes, I definitely will get a house/spot secured when my selection time comes.</p>

<p>What is the date that the room choices have to be finalized?</p>

<p>Was your pick date tonight? If so, you should secure a spot now.</p>

<p>No mine isn’t until the end of April. I was eligible for a living learning community, so I tried that route.</p>

<p>In the past, room selection wasn’t “final” until summer or so.</p>

<p>Please send an email to Housing to ask what the policy will be for this year for switching rooms and halls. tell them what your situation is and what it is you want.</p>

<p>To the OP, I take it you’re not in Honors, so you’re going to try for the engineering dorm of Bryant? If it is full when you pick, try to get into Riverside, nonhonors, if there is one, as you’ll be around lots of other engineering majors. And of course, you can always switch later. Good luck! What kind of engineering are you majoring in?</p>

<p>You are correct in the assumption that am non-honors which is why I thought Bryant seemed appealing. Riverside is definitely a close second on my list. I hope that there will be some availability when my selection date finally gets here. </p>

<p>And I am going Mechanical and strongly considering doubling with Business. </p>

<p>Sent from my Droid using CC App</p>

<p>Maybe the non honors Riverside will be available when you select. Good luck!</p>