Non honors vs honors housing

<p>Specifically looking at Ridgecrest South, is there a primary difference between North and South tower other than the students that live there (honors vs reg frosh and upperclassmen)? Either one of them newer, include different amenities, etc.?
Thanks,
AJ
I suppose the same applies to Ridgecrest East vs West.</p>

<p>Both towers have the same amenities and were built at the same time.</p>

<p>Are you in the honors program? If you want honors housing going forward from frosh year, you need to start in honors housing.</p>

<p>Ridgecrest West is all honors. I think Ridgecrest East is Not honors. RE has a front desk while RW doesn’t. All the honors dorms are great albeit with slightly different amenities.</p>

<p>You can search through last year’s threads to see some of the differences.</p>

<p>The questions that were asked and answered are quite entertaining (including my questions). My D is a frosh this year and she loves it.</p>

<p>Good luck to you.</p>

<p>Ridgecrest South N and S towers are the same except one is honors.</p>

<p>Another difference is that the honors side has the nice game room and TV room. </p>

<p>Otherwise, they’re the same…built at the same time.</p>

<p>The honors side is probably more quiet.</p>

<p>So is this any real opportunity costs of choosing a non-honors super suite over that of honors?
I’m asking because I have found a potential roommate who is not in honors, but still wants to live in a 4-person suite in RS-ST.</p>

<p>The dollar cost is the same for Ridgecrest South regardless if you chose the honors side or not. </p>

<p>However, if you chose non-honors housing of any kind, you will not be able to select honors housing the following year(s).</p>