North Field Suites at Bryant Denny

<p>Does anyone have personal experience watching a game from the north field suites and the seats that you get with the suite? Wondering how much you can see and how much a part of the action you feel. If a band parent were to sit there, how is the view of the half time show?</p>

<p>The view would be good but the sound quality would not be that great. They play facing either west or east depending on the game.</p>

<p>Thank you, Missread. We wound up getting regular seats. If anyone is interested is joining a box, can give you the contact for someone who is asking $150 per ticket (cost) that includes food and non-alcoholic drink. </p>

<p>I was thinking it might be fun to get a CC box one time - maybe next year, since we are too late to plan for this year.</p>

<p>A cc box!!!</p>

<p>Yes.</p>

<p>The inability to use all caps is annoying</p>

<p>I think a CC box would be great!! Of course we might not pay too much attention to game…</p>

<p>We can be social for the two hours before the game! And you can bring in your own alcohol (not on game day but on the day prior). </p>

<p>I hope I remember about this next year.</p>

<p>I just got tickets in the north zone, lower level. We are so excited. Our tickets actually have a picture of Saban on them! Wow, real tickets! I hope they just scan them and let us keep the tickets. It is going to be so nice to not have to sit in the sky for our last Parents Weekend. Hope to meet any CC parents that are in that section as well.</p>

<p>Yes, you do get to keep the ticket!</p>

<p>Our Tide Pride tickets are in the north zone, lower level - we’ve been there for years. They seat a lot of the visiting potential players there.</p>

<p>A couple of years ago my old boss gave us tickets to his box for the Thursday night Georgia State game. We got there early and stayed late - SO awesome! All the food you wanted (at least through 3rd quarter), private bathroom (clean, and plenty of TP!!!), fabulous view…even a little counter where you could put your plate and sit and eat, semi-civilized…the chairs with arms had cup holders. A TV…small couch and a couple of easy chairs, a wine cooler (which they had added). We could have brought our own booze. </p>

<p>Except, my boss shared the box with 3 or four other couples. I think there was probably seating for 20 up there, and it got kind of crowded with everybody there.</p>