North Side vs. South Side

<p>Hi Everyone,
I just got accepted to A&M! So now I am trying to figure out if I want to stay in South side or North Side dorms? Also does anyone have any advice/thoughts on Modular dorms in Eppright or Lechner, or a suite in Mosher? Thanks!</p>

<p>I believe Lechner is reserved for Honors. At least it was this year. Mosher is an Engineering Living Learning Community. One of the advantages of North Side is access to North Gate. There are a lot of places to eat over there.</p>

<p>Thank you! Do you know anything about the new Northside dorms?</p>

<p>I saw a drawing and they look fabulous. However, they are going to be very expensive. Still, if money is not a problem, I would choose them. Honors dorms are so great, if you are interested in honors. They have a lot of fun social activities!</p>

<p>Sent from my Eris using CC</p>

<p>Thank you so much for the info! I am getting really excited!</p>

<p>My D is on the Southside in Wells. She loves the modular dorm but getting meals is kind of an issue. She said Sbisa is not very convenient and the food court at the Common’s is not very good. She really likes her dorm overall though.
The new Northside dorms look like they will be very nice!</p>

<p>Hi. I live at Northside and honestly, I got tired of Sbisa already. It’s always the same old stuff. But there’s always plenty to eat in and around campus so it’s not like the dining halls are your only options :slight_smile: I haven’t tried eating at the Southsides yet though. .</p>