Northeastern Class of 2025 Pre Regular Decision Discussion

Good to know

i got that email during the EA round and got deferred… isn’t an indicator of admission

1 Like

Do you think I’ll get rejected for having very brief and relatively general descriptions for my activities?

You seem so worried!! It’s going to be fine- won’t make a diff!! Don’t overthink it😀

1 Like

This is embarrassing hahaha I didn’t expect to see u here lolll

1 Like

I just sent in an extended resume, any chance they’ll look at it? Idk if they’ve reviewed my application yet but they just said to have everything in by feb 15

Is Northeastern virtual this semester or it’s offering courses both in-person or virtual?

They have a hybrid program where students can take classes either in person or remotely. My son currently has 3 professors that teach in person and one teaches remotely from CA.

Is RD actually coming out April 1st? Anyone know when it came out last year?

Third week in March in past years.

1 Like

Anybody know what it means when my required documents change to “completed” and a couple of them now have today’s date?

It means they were just reviewed by AO and counted as good enough.

1 Like

Ok that makes sense because they’re documents approving my early graduation. I also submitted my resume on the 15th and it’s still pending approval, how long does approval usually take?

can anyone chance me?
hispanic female from nj
rank top 5% of class
gpa: uw 3.75 w 4.35
10 solid ECs
5 solid awards/honors
good letters of rec
7 APs (no sat)
major: Computer Science and Business Administration

Medium-to-big chance in my opinion.

1 Like

Northeastern is one of my top choices. Is sorority/fraternity culture big at Northeastern, or is it more chill?

If I submitted a document on the 15th (their supplemental document deadline) but it was not approved until the 21st, will it still be considered?

I submitted my document on the 20th and I contacted my admissions officer. She said that it was fine and my document was received.

1 Like

Thank you, very helpful

i’ve been to one of their virtual info sessions back in the summer and they said their greek life is definitely more lowkey