Northeastern Class of 2025 Pre Regular Decision Discussion

Yes, I totally agree that is definitely fair.

I was just saying that tuition is a barrier.

And our state universities said they love out-of-state students.

What is UIUC?

University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

1 Like

International students’ favorite.

Shift the conversation back to NEU please

8 Likes

I just withdrew so hopefully one of you gets my spot! Good luck everyone!

12 Likes

When do you think they started making decisions for the RD round?

1 Like

Honestly considering how late they waited to release EA, I’m guessing as close to April 1 as possible, and definitely a Wednesday

Ohh dang so prob the 31st then… yikes lol I’m impatient and very nervous haha

Yea I agree. Probably march 31st. This is probably going to be the longest 3 weeks of my life.

2 Likes

based on the EA thread, it looks like the portal is gearing up so IDK now

Uh now my “view deferred letter” button is missing. Apparently people (deferred) were viewing there acceptances last night??

Yes it’s true. Mine is missing too.

Yes, my daughter’s changed from this morning (still had deferral letter, no acceptance though) and now the text is different. There’s a typo also! According to Reddit “predictions”, Northeastern RD will be on 3/17 but seems unlikely.

In addition to the deferral letter being gone, at the top of that screen it says “Fall Freshman”. I never paid attention to the previous portal, so is that new or does it say that for everyone who applied for fall 2021?

yes, i think it says it for everyone

1 Like

Hi everyone! We’ve gone ahead and made an official thread for RD decisions! Everyone should go over there for discussion and best of luck! I’m going to go ahead and lock this thread.

With that said, I will say of recent events that portal changes have never been indicative of decisions or decision dates, nor would those glitches be. Trust me when I say it’s not worth the energy you spent speculating :slight_smile: