Northeastern Early Decision and Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

Do you know which website? :eyes:

1 Like

At what time of the day , do decisions come out ?

1 Like

they didn’t say the time just the date. collegekickstart.com

1 Like

Are you the legacy or do you have s child at Northeastern? I had my daughter look last night and she did not receive anything. I do not know why since it has where your parents went to school on the application. Thanks.

I just looked on that website and the December 9th date was last year. I just like they decide to do it earlier again.

If you look at the 2020 archive for ED on CC it seems like it’s around that date on a Weds for the past few years at least. You can follow @NUadmissions on Twitter- they post when the decisions drop.

It has been on Wednesday, but this year the 15th is a Wednesday!

when i pull up class of 2026 ED results on collegekickstart it says Northeastern dec 8.
It was also updated on nov 29th. Are they class of 2026? also Providence College and Tulane’s both had accurate dates of when they previously came out this year.
\

I looked on that website, and the 12/9 was in the column for last years dates! The column for this year is still 12/15 :pleading_face: Class of 2026 Early Decision and Early Action Notification Dates - College Kickstart

1 Like

What day are we estimating decisions release? The 8th?

1 Like

Lol, that is the date we’re hoping for! I hope the fact that the 15th is on a Weds doesn’t mean another week of waiting!

I feel like it will be the 8th considering they have released decisions the 2nd wednesday of the month for the last few years. Fingers crossed!!

2 Likes

In the past ED decisions have come out at 7 PM Eastern time. All decisions come out in one batch.

2 Likes

Good luck to all ED candidates! I’ll be hanging out and reading your results–very exciting time of anticipation for you all. EA needs to wait until mid to late January

2 Likes

Hello, first-year pre med at northeastern. it sucks. if u dont get in you dodge a bullet. not sure about other majors, but as for pre med you are only allowed to meet with pre med advisor once a year and most advisors recommend u drop pre med. Very little support and I am transferring out ASAP

I am sorry to hear that you feel you have too little support. I am in the NU Parents FB group and I know parents talk about their kids going to on to prestigious medical schools. Hopefully you have talked to the head of your department or other people in the administration about your frustration with the advising.

1 Like

Anyone been following the BC ED page?

1 Like

yes the trend is twice as many ED1 applications. YIKES looks even harder than last year. The ED acceptance rate was 25 percent down from 40percent the year previous!

1 Like

BC has released their ED data already for fall 2021?