Northeastern Early Decision and Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

for ED only! you can read it on the ED 2022 BC page

1 Like

I saw that! It’s so crazy!

So I have tried to busy myself with life and it’s mostly worked, but now that it is December even my zen DS22 is getting nervous!

Good luck everyone! :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

11 Likes

Will neu notify us before the decision comes out?

1 Like

In the past there has been no prior notification. When released there will be an email linking you to the decision. There has also been a simultaneous notification of the release on Twitter.

4 Likes

Will the results come this Wednesday or next ? Wdyt ?

1 Like

Hoping this Wed. since they’ve come out the Wednesday before the 15th the past 3 yrs or so, but the 15th is a Wednesday this year so we may have to wait another week :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Hi-
Do you know if a student can change their EA application (already submitted) to ED2?

Any news on ED1 decisions coming? nervous…

2 Likes

I think I’ve read about people doing that. Worth a call to your admissions officer if it’s what you really want.

I hop the decisions come out tonight at 7pm

6 Likes

I believe others have done that in the past. Contact admissions. Not sure how the attestations would be done.

1 Like

So do I.

2 Likes

I can’t wait a whole week

5 Likes

Same here, fingers crossed it’s today

3 Likes

:crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

If the answers come out this evening at 7 please post on the site. My daughter will be at work and not be home till 10. I might have to go to her work and find out. She does not think it will be out till the 15th so she will not pay attention to her emails. Thanks.

1 Like

It’s probably better fo her to think that! Otherwise she might not be able to focus.

1 Like

If the decisions do come out tonight at 7, how will we be alerted given that it’s 5:30pm est now? Instagram, twitter, email? They had an IG takeover on the honors program today and no mention of ED…sigh, it will be a long night and week if it doesn’t happen today!

1 Like

Did they give applicants last year an earlier heads up? Was it just the email at 7 pm?

1 Like