Northeastern Early Decision and Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

https://nuin.northeastern.edu/what-is-nuin/

should we expect exactly at 6?

2 Likes

Yeah, read that. Still doesn’t exactly clarify what my options for going on-campus in Boston in the future are.

What major did you apply to?

I learned my lesson with Naviance after the Purdue decisions came out… Make sure to update your info to improve accuracy. My son has the highest SAT score listed on many of the scattergrams and surrounded by green, things have changed…

2 Likes

Yes Brittney.

I think they’ll announce the locations closer to the spring, but to my knowledge, you basically pick a location abroad to study for the first semester, then return to the Boston campus for the rest of the time.

1 Like

CS and mathematics. For math context, I’ve taken Linear Algebra and am in Applied Differential Equations. I also did an Applied Mathematics class over the summer.

1 Like

Yeah so next year NUin Boston is 99% gone unless they overenroll again. NU is pushing NUBound a lot more this year. Should still be 4 international locations though.

It is updated… 45from his school applied! He is definitely the top stats kid.

Oof, these deferrals are making me feel extremely pessimistic for my son. You are all fantastic and accomplished!

7 Likes

I was thinking the same thing.

2 Likes

accepted EA!

3.5 GPA and 1400 SAT

got in for CS :slight_smile:

20 Likes

NU.in: Information and FAQ - Colleges and Universities A-Z / Northeastern University - College Confidential Forums

where are you from

for those who got in, where are you located?

congrats!

rhode island

1 Like

congrats!

thanks bestie