Northeastern Early Decision and Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

D22 Accepted. Cybersecurity. 4.0/36 Deans scholarship of 12k per year. Wanting to see if we get more merit for NMF. But going to visit for sure now!

5 Likes

My daughter (NJ) accepted
4.01 weighted GPA
33 ACT
4 yr varsity athlete, pt jobs, lifeguard, VolunteerHours
Great essay

5 Likes

Son got accepted from Texas for honors with high scholarship
GPA : 103.7
SAT: 1570
APs : 11 plus 4 more in Senior year
#1 ranked Debater in the country with extensive record of Varsity Debate competition wins
Internships, Paid job as debate coach, board member of a charity and few other ECs
Feeling Happy! All the best of everyone waiting

4 Likes

Deferred
CO
35 ACT
3.99uw/4.5w
Captain of highly ranked robotics team for 3 years
Elected state officer in non STEM organization
Research and internship at aerospace company
Student government officer
President of math honors society
Lots of STEM coaching and other ECs
Great essay and LORs

:woman_shrugging: I am pretty worried about his T20 RD apps, TBH. Feels utterly hopeless.

4 Likes

MD, Accepted, Ujima Global Leaders Scholarship?
Behavioural Neuroscience
3.96/4.72, Test optional
7 aps, great essays + LOR, mult leadership,

9 Likes

If all FA papers were in on time, any FA or merit would come on a tab in her admissions portal. Otherwise, it is likely they are not offering any unfortunately. But good to check with FA to be sure your FAFSA and CSS were in on time or if they need other papers.

In recent years, NM scholarship has maybe added $5k at most, esp since you already got a high scholarship, NM might just replace yours. Congrats though! That is substantial!

got accepted into nu bound - 4.2 weighted, test optional

7 Likes

likely yield protection. You may get in in RD if deferred. Also, NU doesn’t really consider legacy. hang in there.

1 Like

i got in test optional. it is possible!

4 Likes

Ugh I want mine to come in already, I live in Cali

2 Likes

maybe check now? it is 5pm!

got deferred YAY

shorty u bad

Honestly, they could probably tell that NEU might be a safety school since you are saying this was not your first choice. Be happy that you were accepted there! congrats. NEU had such a high yield (overenrollment) last year that they are likely very much protecting their yield.

4 Likes

received the connections scholarship. anyone know what their criteria is for this? i also got accepted through n.u.in which I thought meant my application was on the lower end of those accepted.

NU Bound is new this year so not much info… it is first year abroad.

From Northeastern’s point of view that deferral was a good decision.

5 Likes

Congrats and please report back more when you hear about NMF scholarship as that keeps changing and it is helpful for future students!

2 Likes

My daughter got into the The N.U.in Program, what is that?