Northeastern transfer 2023

Omg guys they sent an email it was a mistake

Any idea when they roll out decisions for the April 1 deadline applicants, for Fall2023?

Not sure :(. I think they should start rolling out after 4/15

I submitted my application on 1st feb and got my portal today so i dont think decisions are coming out anytime soon.

oh wow i got my portal like a month ago

has anyone else gotten a request for proof of english proficiency? I just submitted mine haha

What’s your major? And where did you see that?

I applied to Bouvé College! I got it this morning, filled out the waiver, and they said on my application portal that they received it. It said: “All freshman and transfer applicants, regardless of citizenship, must demonstrate proficiency in English to be considered for admission to Northeastern.” and “You can either demonstrate your proficiency by submitting English Language Testing or request a waiver before we can fully consider your application.”

Ah ok I saw it on my portal as well, thought at first it had something to do with major. I’m applying Arts & Sciences, so I think they gave that to everyone

yes definitely! hopefully its a sign we will get our decisions soon

hey! has anyone gotten a decision yet?

Nothing

I hope they’re coming out soon, because I’ve been waiting anxiously.

me too :sob:

I checked my portal and everything has been received for a while, but on 4/14 they had an update saying that one of my transcripts has been ‘waved’. I’m kinda nervous bc idk what that means, yk?

how do i provide a list of current year courses?

send them a pdf or a screenshot of your current classes for this semester!

Hmm where does it say that for you? Was it your HS or college transcript? Maybe you could email them and see what’s up

since im a freshman, its my spring 2023 semester that they waived lol. At least maybe that could mean they’ve/they are reviewing my application??

Has anyone gotten a decision yet?

1 Like