Northeastern transfer 2023

Sophomore applying to business school with a 3.94 gpa and I have straight As for my midterm report. I have 2 internships and I’m in 5 clubs along with rlly good essays/rec letters. U guys think I’ll get in? I’ve just been so nervous abt this

Sounds like you are a competitive applicant but hard to tell. Did you apply for aid? Also did anybody hear today? This wait is awful

I’m not applying for aid and I have not heard back. Just curious, wym by hard to tell? Not offended or anything just wondering if I can clarify anything lol

Like I honestly have no idea haha. You seem like a competitive applicant, I just don’t want to tell you false information, I’m an applicant myself and don’t know anymore than you do haha. Sounds like we have a similar application, wish you the best of luck. I will say northeastern has higher admit rates than many other competitive schools

Higher than 6.7% last year and 5.5% this year?

Transfer admit rate…

Applying for CS, have to put down deposit at the school by June 1 but waiting on NU but as time goes by it’s looking near impossible!

1 Like

i have a deposit of tuesday 5/30 so I’m literally so stressed :((

I’m genuinely so sorry for you both. The wait is extremely agonizing even for someone who doesn’t have to put down a deposit. I want to know if I’ll be with my friends from my current school next year or not, housing payments, etc. So draining but no other option :confused:

yeah! do u think it seems like no one has gotten there decisions yet?

Haven’t heard of anyone receiving decisions, on this thread and other transfer forums.

is there a discord? id love if u could send me any forms u know of!

ive been following this thread for a while just to see how everyone else is faring but i recently got an actual decision and got in:) best of luck to the rest of the gang here

1 Like

First of all I literally just got on my computer swear I wasn’t refreshing this lmao but congrats that’s awesome! May I ask which day you got it? Thanks!

Well this person above us apparently heard and got in, the other forum i check is r/TransferToTop25 :slight_smile:

thanks, lmk if u hear anything more!

congrats!! when did u hear?

Apparently people can email transfer admissions office and just ask where they stand on your application to receive a decision faster. I would try that if I were you because of your upcoming deposit, really nothing to lose at that point. I’m also curious to see if they tell you. See r/transfertotop25 there’s a post about it.

i just don’t want to annoy them and risk being rejected lmao

If you don’t hear by the 30th then you are depositing at the other school and not going right? There’s no way if you told them you had to make a deposit at your current school by May 30th ,and that if you didn’t hear before then you wouldn’t be able to attend, that they would think that’s annoying and reject you lmao. In my opinion it would make less sense to just let time pass, not hear and then be forced to decline if that’s your current predicament. (but what do I know lol)