Northeastern University 2021 EA

NEU released ED1 on a Wednesday at 7:30pm 12/9. Do you think they will release at 7:30?

Yea iā€™m aware. but NE also considers home value a bit less than BU for calculating need and since Iā€™m in SoCal thatā€™s a really big factor

I still have hope tbh bc they released ED at 7PM EST and Iā€™m in NYC and itā€™s only 4:30

1 Like

I doubt it. They release EA in waves because thereā€™s 36k applicants while only 1-2k ED applicants.

Did they release ED in waves?

I applied to this school cause it had no essay and frankly cause I didnā€™t give a crap about it. Almost as if they are turning the tables on me now. I feel conned.

1 Like

i wanna go to this school so it makes me mad that they dont have essays! northeastern, if youā€™re seeing this, i love you & please accept me

6 Likes

They released on Twitter 12/9 at 7:30 that ED1 decisions were out.

i wish they did have essays because some of us really care about the school lol

7 Likes

ok guys weā€™re hoping for by 7 but if not next week it all good

3 Likes

You were rejected by Amherst. Where else did you apply?

You think they will come out at 7?

idk I hope ā€¦I hate the anticipation

1 Like

Sorry for anyone that I offended by that comment. I didnā€™t mean to rag on North Eastern. Hope that all of whom really want to get in, have their dreams come true! And although northeastern doesnā€™t have essays, Im sure thereā€™s plenty of other ways to demonstrate interest.

2 Likes

same i love this school and i feel like submitting essays makes me feel like its more in my hands and like my own personal touch is on itā€¦

1 Like

part of the url for my portal says ApplicantApp/PreDecision ??? Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s always been like that though.

1 Like

I noticed that today too. Unsure if itā€™s new though

i noticed that today but i feel like its always been that way.

same

Yup, itā€™s always been like that.

1 Like