Northeastern University 2021 EA

No worries! Thank you!!

Nothing, unfortunately. Lots of people asked but all they kept saying was we will hear by Feb 1.

Graceb22-did they say when?

woah! that’s surprising.

damn probably not today then i feel like theyd hint at it if it was

If it isn’t coming out in waves this year I think we have a chance of it coming out tonight just like how ED came out all at once

2 Likes

honestly i don’t think they would have hinted it :frowning:

2 Likes

Based on last year’s EA thread, they even said that on release day replying to comments on their Instagram that decisions would be released by Feb 1st. So, there’s a chance decisions could be out later today if they are releasing it all at once this year.

3 Likes

I agree, I think if there is nothing by 7:45-8:00PM EST we will unfortunately have to wait another week

3 Likes

What about this Friday?

I feel that it’s not gonna come today cuz if it is, they’ll probability tell people in the info session

darn im gonna be at work gonna have to wait till 10est then :frowning:

Telling people would cause a lot of speculation as well as chaos. They announce these things on social media all at once to avoid that.

4 Likes

Never heard of them releasing on Friday

1 Like

i thought that originally but i changed my mind they dont want to let the cat out of the bag to a few people only

okay thank you!

Does anyone know how the 50% ED enrollment affects the EA group? Like how many people were accepted ED this year compared to last year?

1 Like

Think it was probably similar and honestly compared to other schools NEU doesn’t accept that high of a percentage of the total class ED.

1 Like

Last year’s ED acceptance rate was around 45% so I’m not sure

Last year EA release date was 1/22 so possibly Friday?