Northeastern University 2021 EA

i know in 2018 it came out on the 22nd

but ik someoneā€™s gonna speculate tmrw everyday from now and keep spreading misinformation like today to keep our hopes high.

or actually hopes down since mama bear said that acceptance rate for EA is only 10% this year. so, hopefully she lied about that too

I dont trust her :roll_eyes: barbies not bears

2 Likes

im LOVING the pfp queen

If you want my honest opinion, I think she may be right about that. This is the first year theyā€™re enrolling 50% through ED, and theyā€™ve never done that. I donā€™t know how much % of their class they enrolled through ED in previous years though.

I do it for my fans :star_struck:

same. no trust

Look at the Archives thread.

i think the percentage of ed admits this year is higher, so i agree w u

probably 40-50% since NU has both ED1 and ED2. makes no sense if they usually enroll less than 40% by ED

Per the NEU website:
We expect to enroll up to half of our entering class through Early Decisionā€”to calibrate, for the class entering Fall 2020, the ED admit rate was 32% compared to the overall admit rate of 20%. Learn more about our Early Decision benefits.

Anyone from new jersey/new york area

nope. international

looks like enrolling up to 50% from ED is a usual thing

I kinda wish colleges didnā€™t do ED and I hope in the future, they get rid of it. It only benefits high-income students because the rest donā€™t do it due to financial reasons.

10 Likes

yep

If you are accepted ED, at any college, and the aid package makes the school unaffordable you can be released from the ED agreement.

so, at this point I am assuming it is not coming out today?

Iā€™m from NJ