Northeastern University 2021 EA

mine’s loading so slowly

Here’s the thing I know historically they begin to release at 4, but this is also the first (at least in a few years) year that they are not releasing in waves and releasing all at once (according to an earlier post from an information session). Because of that I think it could definitely still be today because when releasing all at once it probably will take longer to process everything. It could be Friday and idk anything for certain but thats my opinion

5 Likes

this is t o r t u r e

5 Likes

In the past, a tweet would have been out by now if they were doing the rolling starting at 4PM. I would probably wait up and check again at 7PM given the pattern of ED releases the past few years that weren’t in waves. As a reminder, everyone will get an email shortly after your decision is available, so there’s little advantage to spamming the portal.

Everyone hang in there and good luck!

9 Likes

true true!!!

1 Like

But spamming the portal is fun :slight_smile: .

17 Likes

bye u didnt lie

2 Likes

i want the decisions to be out so i can turn off their twitter notifications lol

12 Likes

preach man preach

Not gonna get home until 9 tonight so if the decisions come out, please ping me

guys dm me on the insta acc leilaj_gcooper with ur snap users and ill make a gc !

3 Likes

i will once i find out my decision lmao dont want the pain of having to leave a chat like i experienced with my ED school lmao

7 Likes

same here hah

guys dm me on the insta acc leilaj_gcooper with ur snap users and ill make a gc ! its nt just for accepted ppl its more just to converse abt when the Eas will come out!!

Hey y’all! I just checked too and nothing yet

can they just release them ughhh

guys dm me on the insta acc leilaj_gcooper with ur snap users and ill make a gc ! its nt just for accepted ppl of course its more just to converse abt when the Eas will come out!!

yalls if northeastern doesn’t come out today, I’m gonna end up hearing from THREE SCHOOLS on Friday…not ready

5 Likes

That is a great way to start the weekend :grinning:

3 Likes

sigh