New England: 4-6PM EST
NY: 5-6PM EST
PA, NJ, MD, VA: 6-8PM EST
Southern States: 7-9PM EST
Midwest: 6-9PM EST
West Coast: 8-10PM EST
International: Varies

3 Likes

To be fair, those times may be different since decisions didn’t start coming out until 6 this year it seems like.

2 Likes

guys remember everything happens for a reason!! might not be what you wanted to hear or expected to hear but anyone who made it this far is going to be successful and have a great experience no matter what happens!!

1 Like

clutch thank you

Anyone from Pennsylvania PA heard back yet?

I Dm’d them and they said they are releasing in waves and all will be out by tonight

4 Likes

Yeah basically add 1 hour per region or state

Basically 6pm - 12 midnight it will be all out for all regions if you above numbers

3 Likes

yes i believe so. it wouldn’t have hurt you though to put your senior grades :slight_smile:

Despite an earlier report that all decisions would come out in one wave Northeastern is sending them out in waves, The Twitter says they will all be out by the end of the night.

NUAdmissions
@NUAdmissions

The Class of 2025 Early Action admissions decisions have arrived! All decisions will be shared by the end of the night. #NUHusky2025

4 Likes

Weren’t they all suppose to come out at once?

1 Like

I feel like a lot of people got rejected this year?

does it say status update or just appear

1 Like

That was one posters interpretation. She was wrong.

2 Likes

Seems they always do by regions of states not all once in span of 6 hours

1 Like

im rooting for u ethan i want u to get in more than me lmaooo good luck!!

2 Likes

Not yet!

Nope

This should be an ethan fan page we all love him. Ethan no matter what happens you will be successful!!! (Same w everyone else ofc)

7 Likes

My son just got in to the School of Engineering!

10 Likes

In Connecticut - decision is out - deferred. :frowning:

1 Like