Northeastern University 2021 EA

It supposedly just pops up

Nice ! How about you, did you get a decision

maybe 9 for DMV :woman_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

My daughter just checked. We are in NH. She was accepted to the College of Engineering and also to the University Honors Program. She was awarded a $25k scholarship/year.

SAT: 780 math, 710 Verbal
Class rank: 3/235
unweighted gpa 4.0
weighted GPA 4.55
AP Physics: 4, AP Gov: 5, Comp Sci Principals: 5, AP physics C: 4 on mechanics and 5 on E&M, AP Calc: 5, she has Calc BC this year, AP Psych and AP Comp Sci A
NHS, Mu Alpha Theta, Science National Honor Society (co-president)
Varsity tennis captain since Sophomore year (USTA ranked player)
Varsity soccer and track
lots of volunteer work

Good luck to everyone! Sheā€™s super excited.

7 Likes

no :frowning: still waiting

sorry I didnā€™t see this until now. They told me 16k freshman year, and then 8k for each full semester. So assuming 4 years, 64k in total. They split it up like that to make sure you stay the full freshman year.

1 Like

I think they split it that way because there is no co-op freshman year. They award the scholarship for 8 academic semesters toward course work. So there is no scholarship allocated for co-op terms.

3 Likes

nothing in Indiana

1 Like

Itā€™s poll time! Good luck everyone from all of us at CC! :heart:

http://talk.qa.collegeconfidential.com/t/northeastern-university-2021-ea-poll/2811590

1 Like

did the additional college transcripts and test results for advanced credit have any correlation to people who got in? did people who got accepted get that or does everyone just have that on their portal?

Hi Iā€™m from NJ and still havenā€™t heard, should I worry?

I heard back in NJ a little over an hour ago. Good luck everyone!

no they posted a tweet that said the waves arenā€™t necessarily related to region

3 Likes

I didnā€™t hear from them either. Apparently decision time isnt correlated with the decision. I guess theyā€™ll be released at 9 or 10

thatā€™s odd itā€™s not related to regionā€¦ wonder what itā€™s related to then

3 Likes

I also used to live in sg!

nothing from south carolina

is there any way how to get out of the global program? I did not mean to apply there.

i canā€™t believe how late theyre coming out

8 Likes

nothing in MD just checked

1 Like