Northeastern University 2021 ED2

I don’t see it. I didn’t apply for financial aid, so maybe that’s why though.

yes i’m the one that put that. i still have it but i looked into it on the northeastern website for financial aid and they said that sometimes the federal something of education will ask them to randomly select applicants with FA to submit additional verification documents

Cool, thanks for this update!

I have it but I’ve had it for a while, Northeastern told my mom to do it like 2 weeks ago

that’s so weirdddd they didn’t even tell me i just saw it appear sunday night

Perfect, thank you too!

I feel like I’m getting so hyped just to be defered lmao

if they don’t release the decisions today, I’m gonna go crazy’s, I can’t wait 7 more days :dizzy_face:

4 Likes

It isn’t the portal that is down for the EA folk. NU sent out a link to obtain your admitted student NU online account and that link is broken, says it requires you to enroll first to get the account. So that is what is going to be fixed tonight or tomorrow.

Good luck to everyone! Hope it comes out tonight!

2 Likes

I wore my Northeastern shirt I bought when I visited to try to manifest the decisions coming out today

3 Likes

i physically cannot wait for another week please

1 Like

fr if they don’t come out today I will literally ~pass away~

1 Like

So uhhh… hows everyone doing?

3 Likes

hahahahha a nervous wreck hahahhahahahah

1 Like

EA applicant here - I feel your nerves!! Ours came out a week past the initial expected date so I know you’re all hyped with anticipation right now. Best of luck to everyone, and no matter what happens or when they come out, things will be okay :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yes!!!I’m in!!!

2 Likes

I’m so happyyyyy

I got in!!! Yay!

3 Likes

literally so happy
Decision: Accepted with $56k total scholarship
SAT/ACT (Superscore): 1470
GPA (UW/W + Scale Info): 3.6 unw/ 4.1 w (my district adds +0.05 for each AP class)
State/Country: California
Major: Mechinal Engineering
Did you apply for FA?: yes
Honors/NMF/etc?: naw
it’s been real CC northeastern ed 2 gang, love y’all hope to see you on campus this fall

5 Likes

Rejected: Stats
Act: 33 (submitted)
GPA: 4.25 W/ 3.93 UW
California
Health Science and Communication studies
Not rlly sure what to do from here- My college advisor at school said I have the stats required but not even a waitlist… Kinda freaking out.

1 Like