Northeastern University EA Corona Seniors

This is for all the HS 2021 seniors who applied to Northeastern University Early Action. Feel free to use this to talk abt ur stats, possible decision release dates, or anything that suits. Good luck to everyone!!!

1 Like

Applied for EA, looks like decision around Feb 1st.

Yeah last year they came out on Jan 22

1 Like

Corona?

I applied as well. Good luck to everyone!

ED for Northeastern came out today. EA likely won’t come out until January/February, but I know of a student from a few years ago that applied EA and heard back in December.

It’s corona cuz like that’s how we are summed up. It’s easier to know it is us haha. All the years are kinda confusing, I can change it if needed.

ughhh i’m going to go insane waiting.

1 Like

Until they introduced ED a few years ago the EA decisions would come out in December. Now it is mid-January.

My daughter applied EA also. Good luck to everyone

1 Like

Villanova just pushed their EA notification date because of an influx of applications. Hopefully that doesn’t happen for Northeastern as well

1 Like

Would the early action acceptance rate be lower this year since they accepted so many early decision applicants?

do you think there’s any chance of it coming out early?

Most likely. they want people willing to pay and most likely to enroll

Probably not. I don’t have stats to back this up, but they probably have an influx of EA applications like most over schools

I logged into the portal, and under Optional, there is a section asking me to verify my Parent emails. Does everyone else see this?

1 Like

Yup. I’m curious why they need the parents’ emails

Yes, my daughter received an email to check her portal and confirm email address for parents. She just logged in and confirmed.

same here

I got that also. I doubt it means anything about our decisions though.