Northeastern University EA Corona Seniors

i got the email to verify my parents email, and for your first question, I added my parents email on common app when I submitted and for your second question, if you mean an email from NU, then yes the email asked me to ‘confirm, add or edit’ them

@newbie71 - thanks so much for the clarification.

Son applied from Coalition app , just checked he has family information with emails
He received email last night 10PM EST to update the parents email

Check the junk email box.

Checked junk but no email.
Also there is no option to verify in the applicant portal. So just have to wait and watch.

We got the email yesterday. My daughter added my email in common app. In her portal today she just clicked the link that said she verifies my email address that was listed

@NJcollege2021 @kmf2424 - thank you

1 Like

maybe you had already verified it previously? do update us if an email reaches ur inbox…

No it wasn’t verified previously.
And sure will update if anything comes up.

I think you’ll receive it soon (hopefully). It’s not a type of email that you’d send to only certain applicants, just confirming informatio. it could be possible that somehow you’ve verified your email unintentionally – maybe emailing admissions yourself with a question or something like that. Sorry that I assumed everyone got it!

I heard from someone who attends NEU that they mostly accept students during ED and EA, which is really good for us (assuming they’re right). What do you guys think?

Well they definitely have a higher acceptance rate ED and it’s probably a little higher EA which is why I applied EA too. It’s a very selective school so I wouldn’t say they accept most kids but I think we all have a good shot.

1 Like

Oh no worries. Don’t be sorry. This is an open form for discussions. Totally fine with me.

Hi Everyone! As the decision date nears, everyone should head over to the official EA thread! It has some time-tested guidance about decision dates, outcomes, decision day rollout, and more!

Northeastern University 2021 EA

To avoid confusion, I’m closing this thread. Please message me if there are any concerns or questions!