Northeastern University Early Action / Early Decision for Fall 2023 Admission

Has anyone heard of anything that may indicate an acceptance or deferral on the portal? Getting very nervous.

1 Like

quickly losing hope lol. With the amount of applicants this year I would not be surprised that they would want to release decisions on the absolute last day possible.

is this a bad thing?

1 Like

no I just asked if anyone still had this option

They usually add in FA decisions as well unless they need more information or if a family has not turned in their FAFSA and CSS… Sometimes they ask for tax returns etc like in your case.

EA, they got NUin, they LOVED the program, I think its better than the typical main campus dorm start to college.

ED decisions did not come out until 7 PM this year (Eastern). Just fyi in case that’s helpful.

1 Like

All these changes in the portal cannot be a coincidence, maybe it comes out a little later in the day?

1 Like

What changed?

1 Like

4, no 5, no 6, no 7… are going to make me stare at my computer screen 'til past midnight at this point. :rofl:

2 Likes

Financial aid checklist showed up yesterday, ability to change app status to RD was removed a few hours ago. Also don’t know how long this has been sitting in the source code but just noticed it after the change app status was removed today.

3 Likes

so will it come out tomorrow then, at this rate?

2 Likes

meaning you got a FA package?

the wait for this school and Rutgers is so tiringggggg

5 Likes

No, on desktop there is an new area that shows the status of financial aid documents you submitted, including FAFSA, CSS, OIDC.

2 Likes

So this is in the source code, but I don’t see any of this on the site itself.

3 Likes

Rutgers New Brunswick is ridiculous, expecting to never get a decision at this point

4 Likes

for real!!

1 Like

nothing

5 Likes

so nothing for tonight, then? should we wait for tomorrow?