Northeastern University Early Action / Early Decision for Fall 2023 Admission

how does the email look like??

4 Likes

Same here! Someone must have keyed in the admissions list a little too early! My D applied for Maths.

My DD also got this email. She is CS. I’m afraid to read too much into it.

1 Like

Did everyone get it?

1 Like

Anyone here who did not get it

1 Like

I did not receive the email.

1 Like

me :raised_hand:

1 Like

me too :crazy_face::crazy_face::neutral_face:

You did not receive the email?

Yes, I did not

Two years ago my older D had a similar issue with Boston Conservatory. Someone sent notifications about an event for accepted students before sending admissions results! She didn’t get the invitation, we hoped in vain as she didn’t get accepted. It was an horrible experience! It looks like this is happening with school of sciences. Don’t hope too much and don’t get discouraged yet but what a cluster!

2 Likes

Anyone here applied to the School of Social Sciences and Humanities and if so, did you get the email? D still sleeping so I can’t ask at the moment.

Received the email this a.m. at the bottom of the email it does state clearly “Welcome to Northeastern!”

If it was sent inadvertently that’s a very big mistake to do that, and not offer acceptance. These kids are at a heightened state of anxiety so I feel for those that are going through this right now.

1 Like

My son got the same email and “welcome to NEU” He is going to log into portal and see if there are actual news from admissions.

since some of us didnt get it, could it be that those who got the emails are those who are supposed to get an acceptance letter?

portal is not open so its just guesses as to what it means

2 Likes

Those who got it, can you share stats if possible

@nmb96 and @soccermom49 To which schools/colleges (Khoury, Science, Health Science, Social Science, Business) did you/your kids apply? Thanks.

1 Like

Did anyone get it for college of engineering?

1 Like

COE and I’m not going to share stats until confirmation because it may be an error

5 Likes