Northeastern University Early Action / Early Decision for Fall 2023 Admission

My kids received the email. Both applied to engineering.

1 Like

Applied to Business, got the email

2 Likes

DS competitive magnet school that has accepted kids to NEU yearly
Major: Business D’More Kim (sp?) Also NUin applicant
1580/4.0UW
10APS-AP scholar with distinction
NMS-Commended; National Hispanic Merit Scholar
FBLA awards
Great ECs related to interest with progression; social impact org founder etc
Varsity soccer player/captain one year
LORs/Essays (how do we really rate these? lol) mom thinks he writes well :slight_smile:
Hook: URM

2 Likes

Anyone from India who got the mail?

1 Like

When you say “portal is not open” do you mean you can’t access it? I can see my D’s portal.

1 Like

Also did internationals get it?

1 Like

was legit gonna ask this

Haven’t seen anyone so far

2 Likes

Did anyone on east coast get the email?

1 Like

how about nj? did anyone get it? i have not

2 Likes

Just a friendly reminder to all of this incident from October 2022:

More than 4,000 current and former law school applicants received the exciting news that they had been accepted to Northeastern University’s law school last week. There was just one problem: The acceptance letters were sent by mistake, according to the university.

The university sent the “erroneous email” on Monday to a total of 205 current applicants due to a “technical error,” according to a statement from Northeastern University shared with CNN.

The university said 3,930 applicants from last year also received the mistaken email.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/08/us/northeastern-law-school-mistaken-acceptance-trnd/index.html

3 Likes

I am from VA (college of pharm.) Did not get it.

1 Like

Yep

Did not get it. What a crappy way to manage this process - if some are getting and some not. NEU should know/do better.

2 Likes

Has anyone been able to get into the student portal?

4 Likes

I was not. I got the duo app but before opening the portal was greeted by an invalid token request.

sorry for unclear message. could not open admission results. was able to log into main page.

2 Likes

Did anyone in texas get it?

My daughter got it in Massachusetts. I have a good friend who is a professor and department head at NU and I heard her eye roll over the phone. She thinks there are probably tech people in a big twist now. We will wait and see.

7 Likes

yes