Northeastern University Early Action / Early Decision for Fall 2023 Admission

Some hope to cling to!

4 Likes

Yes. Page down on the portal and you will see a section for merit. It is a separate letter. Good luck!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing that. No email this morning for my high stats kid. Maybe still a chance.

5 Likes

Unfortunately i think nearly every kid that applies is high stats.

4 Likes

Iā€™m dying waiting for my son to get home and check his portal!!!

2 Likes

any international applicants who got the email/got in ?

I think I am either getting rejected or deferred. My stats are not like you guys here and I havenā€™t heard back yet. Also I live in Texas and the education here isnā€™t like CA or NJ haha

3 Likes

What regions have gotten waves so far?

1 Like

I mean donā€™t give up hope just because people donā€™t get in with high stats

2 Likes

Curious if he got the email this morning?

One said Cali, another said Maryland, and def NJ bc my friend heard back

1 Like

an international applicant said they got theirs too above

1 Like

It seems to be more by program than area im from Ohio and some of my friends have heard back already and some havenā€™t the two that have have been global scholars and nuin

1 Like

They could mostly be covering those who received emails, havenā€™t heard anyone rejected yet

4 Likes

NJ is def not as peak as u think bud u gotta a chance

3 Likes

I just received a response from NEU that says ED2 Applicants will hear by February 15. I can post the message if anyone would like to see it

4 Likes

Daughter received the same email as well. She received a second email stating a decision was made but when she logs in it still states awaiting decision.

4 Likes

Maybe try a different device

1 Like

Having the same problem!

1 Like

but it def is, NJ is def top 10 in education in the country. I lived there. Moving from NJ to Texas was the worst thing for me education wise lol