Northwestern Class of 2027 Official Thread

Just submitted my application!

1 Like

I submitted mine yesterday, too. What are everyone’s profiles?

I submitted my application December 21st. I just got my interview request to join an interview waitlist 2 days ago.

DD submitted 12/23 and received emailed link for interview request on 1/4. Hope to hear from them soon. Good luck to everyone!

Its been 13 days since I got the interview request, but I have heard nothing from them?
Should I contact my local admission officer???

2 Likes

I haven’t heard anything yet either.

Still waiting to hear back, too.

I think I saw someone in the ED thread post two days ago about an upcoming interview, asking for advice about what to expect. So, they must be reaching out.

Lol…I woke up today and just got an interview request. Looking forward to it next week!

2 Likes

Good luck! Hope my daughter hears from them soon, too. =)

Just had my interview yesterday, it was online but the interviewer was local. It was great. So far it seems that local interviewers are more likely to give easier questions and are more likely to help local applicants.
I had a Princeton interview last week over zoom and she was from new york; overall it seemed distant especially compared to the other interviews I had.

In the end, my interviewer yesterday said that “he’s excited there are talented applicants from our area and hopes to see me on campus”

Hoping for the best since I really like Northwestern :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We requested the interview on 4th Jan but havent heard anything back yet.

Same. I just emailed the AO office. Let’s see what they say

1 Like

I wonder if we should email and ask too. My DD called to ask a question about a supplemental part of her app and she found the AO to be very rude so we weren’t sure if they liked emails and calls while they were busy.

1 Like

I don’t really think there is a reason to call. They know we requested to have an interview and will match us with one if an alum is available.

2 Likes

Requested Jan 4th; D just got the email tonight from a local interviewer. I am sure it is area-dependent.

Curious if anyone received an email from ISP Integrated Science Program asking them to apply? Is this a standard email that goes out to everyone applying in STEM?

1 Like

Yes, I received it. I think t goes out o all STEM applicants.

2 Likes

I applied for Environmental Engineering and had my interview 4 days ago but I didn’t get this email on ISP ??

Is this major specific ?

My D applied for Arts and Sciences and received the email. It specifically says that “ Please also note that you are receiving this email based on your interest in science or mathematics; it does not in any way reflect your chances of general admission.”

So, no need to worry.

5 Likes