Northwestern Class of 2027 Official Thread

Yes, but what time?

5 Likes

Historically, it’s been between 3:30 pm and 5:30 pm CST

3 Likes

Can you all register here? It makes your log in through your portal, so it’s not open to the public. Might be a reliable sign.

Please like (thumbs up) if you can register; light bulb icon if you cannot.
https://ugadmission.northwestern.edu/portal/admitted_student_tours

10 Likes

Yes, it let me log in! it also shows details like (2023 regular) under my name, as well as where the tour is located.

this is what i’m getting

1 Like

Same here! Can you like the comment (the one on top) LOL so we can keep a tally?

1 Like

I can log in, but it doesn’t work when I try to register.

NVM back up it’s back up I guess?

wait I just tried it and it doesn’t let me either, it says it’s for “admitted students only”

So the same message @Ryan72 got?

yup once I actually tried registering for the tour

I didn’t get any message

Yeah it also says:

" If you have not yet applied to Northwestern (or are awaiting a decision), please visit our website to register for prospect tour."

The “or awaiting a decision” bit makes me think that they have made sure you can’t tell if you got in from the tour registration.

2 Likes

4 Likes

I clicked on one of the dates and it populates with my DD’s name and lets me register - but i haven’t hit submit. Looks like primitive_caffeine’s screenshot

1 Like

try hitting submit and see what is says

1 Like

mine looks like this

I clicked submit and got " We’re sorry! Something went wrong. This registration form is for admitted students only. If you have been admitted to Northwestern and are unable to submit this form, please contact us at ug-admission@northwestern.edu. If you have not yet applied to Northwestern (or are awaiting a decision), please visit our website to register for prospect tour."

2 Likes

[deleted]

1 Like

I don’t think it means anything lol

2 Likes