Northwestern ED 2025 Discussion and Results

@apwhfirnvl1111 do you see the withdrawal button in your portal?

@FLBeaches123 mine is gone too. Trying not to get too excited! I wonder if it’s gone for everyone?

yes mine is on the right side of my portal bc im on my computer

They said they would announce a time on their new Tiktok account.

Are you saying yours isn’t on the bottom OR the right side of the screen? Meaning there is no hyperlink that says “Withdraw Request Form”?

@hbetron38 no I had that before and now it’s gone.

1 Like

Oh no mine is still there. Hoping that is not bad news :frowning:

I could see it either way! Let’s try to stay calm lol.

1 Like

How about we stay positive and talk about what school everyone applied to?
Something to pass the time!

I applied to Weinberg! How about you?

Medill!

this might be a silly question but does anyone know what time we get decisions? ive heard some people say 5pm ct but im not sure

That’s everyone’s guess 5pm ct. As soon as we hear something we will post here!

That’s what I saw in Reddit about the withdraw button “I saw one thread where people were saying that having the withdrawal button is a good sign, because if you were rejected, logistically speaking, you don’t really have the option to withdraw regardless. But a different thread said that they think having the button is a bad sign because for Stanford ED, the people without the button were accepted, so they think it’s gonna be the same for NU.” anyway Let’s stay positive for the few hours before the decision actually come out!

1 Like

It was there before, but not anywhere on the portal today.

Logically thinking, with Withdrawn button still there, he worst is DEFERRED. Not end of World.
With Withdrawn button being gone, could be ACCEPTED or DENIED.

But this is only speculation, something that stirs students and parents anxiety.

By the way, can someone put a screen shot how a Withdrawn button look like? Not recall seen it before (didn’t pay attention), and can’t find it now.

1 Like

I would say, for REA/EA, no button mean rejected. Only those are accepted and deferred can utilize a Withdrawn button.

for ED, ACCEPTED students not allow to withdraw. So only DEFERRED student can see the Withdrawn button. ACCEPTED and DENIED students don’t need the Withdrawn button.

I was just told that that is just a rumor, but who knows - could be

@hbetron38
your source is from?

Schools where this has proven to not be the case, or where buttons reappeared/disappeared later (i.e. Tulane)
But again, it could be true. I think it best to wait and see instead of all of us getting anxious over speculation! :slight_smile: :smiley: