Northwestern Regular Decision Fall 2022 Admissions

?

No reasoning… they’re just stating what they were told.

Wait are you supposed to have a message displayed in the portal – where is this message that everyone’s talking about.

ohhhhh i just realized it meant they phone called them; i thought it was just them like saying it would be today so i didn’t see the importance of that at all

Yes, this is what I wonder as well

I still think it will mean nothing in the end. That is a major error if NW let such a big tell slide, you know?

just saw a utube reaction vid where someone with the paragraph got in. i think it’s a glitch don’t worry all.

4 Likes

could you send the link of the video?

So, what is the hypothesis?

They don’t have the message about the date though…

1 Like

i think they do, it’s just covered by his face

Even I saw a reaction video with the paragraph, however the sentence with reference to the date wasn’t there. Maybe in previous years they’d only remove the sentence with the date for admitted students? We still have the paragraph so it seems like a bummer, but such changes on the portal usually are not random, especially considering that the percentage lines up with NW admit rate.

3 Likes

i don’t understand why something like that would even change?? It almost seems purposeful if this time they’re removing a sentence within the paragraph… weird

How about someone that doesn’t have the paragraph post a screen shot blacking out any identifiable info?

This portal astrology stuff seems pretty foolish. I don’t think the paragraph is any indicator.

6 Likes

lol check this out. there’s the date when he got accepted

7 Likes

this is promising?? ugh im so scared though

okay so it’s probably a glitch in their system.

Bless you

nothing’s really promising at this point. we’ll just have to wait a few more hours to know for sure

1 Like