Northwestern Regular Decision Fall 2022 Admissions

yep kyle tsai’s vid shows the message - i dont think it means anything **edit realized someone already posted but yea!

3 Likes

Are we waiting for 3pm CST?

He literally has the whole date paragraph and got admitted. I believe it has nothing to do with admissions.

2 Likes

This isn’t even portal astrology. Real Portal astrology is like what happened with Berkeley or USC this year. But anyways Good Luck to everyone today!

what’s the astrology for usc?

It was for merit scholarships only. The kids who got merit had class: undergraduate in their financial aid FAST portal while others had class: unknown. Class: undergraduate kids were admitted with merit. Everyone has undergraduate now though.

1 Like

I just learned that NU sent an interview request to my daughter early January but she didn’t see it and never replied. NU is one of her top choices though.
Does anyone think we shouldn’t expect acceptance today because of that?

1 Like

NW considers demonstrated interest so this won’t help

1 Like

The missing paragraph in the portal is now back for some students according to Reddit.

4 Likes

I don’t think it’s an automatic decision maker but they do take note that they sent an email and didn’t get a response.

I wouldn’t worry. We got one too and my son immediately replied and they had nothing.

well, I didn’t receive an interview request. So I don’t think it’s a good sign for me.

looks like AOs read these threads too

1 Like

probably!

Is it 4:30 CST or 4:30 EST

1 Like

EST I think

I think it is 4:30 cst

i think everyone got a request to apply for it. I applied too, but they were unable to get an interviewer for me and said they noted my interest

1 Like

lol hahaha well, I think I was wrong

no, I didn’t get the request. They didn’t email me with anything haha. I am an intl student btw