Northwestern Regular Decision Fall 2022 Admissions

It would probably be too late to reach out now then right?

I think so

They said that it is informational only

Does anyone have an idea on which day to expect decisions?

1 Like

I did and it was awesome we became friends(:

4 Likes

There website says early April. That’s is pretty late, isn’t it? Hopefully it comes out sooner than April

3 Likes

College Kickstart has it as 3/26. Not sure how reliable they are though.

3 Likes

Long shot, but trying to think positively… will Northwestern have in person accepted students day this year? If so, any idea when?

1 Like

They tend to be relatively reliable. If I remember correctly the past 2 years were 3/25 and 3/24 so it would make sense that it would be 3/26 this year

3 Likes

That’s an interesting one. I know that they moved some (or all) of the summer programs virtual so it is possible that accepted students day is virtual as well. Also wouldn’t be surprised if there was both an in person and virtual option for those who can’t/don’t want to travel.

I haven’t seen anything about an accepted students day in the materials my son has received so far (accepted ED.) Looks like there isn’t anything in person until September.

I think I read somewhere that students could visit on their own, but there wasn’t an “accepted students day” set. It’s all a bit of a blur though. Congrats to your kid! Mine is hoping…

My older son was accepted ED to a different school, and they specifically didn’t invite those kids to accepted students day, which we were pretty surprised by. But the thinking was that they are trying to woo the kids who are accepted RD, and that ED kids are already locked in! So maybe he just hasn’t heard about it!? Congrats to him, and good luck to everyone!

1 Like

Anyone get what I’m sure is a promotional email today about touring a specific facility on campus?

4 Likes

I did.

Yes

Thanks everyone. Sounds like no astrology on this one. Good luck to all applicants!

2 Likes

Northwestern portal has March 25 listed as likely decision release date.

11 Likes

So for latino/POC applicants do we know if everyone in this category is getting the recruitment emails from CLAVE (which are actually from the admissions office) or are there latino/POC applicants that are NOT getting these emails?

1 Like

The last one I got was on 2/14 . . . have then been more?