Northwestern Regular Decision Fall 2022 Admissions

About three days ago there was an invitation for a virtual tour of the renovated Black House for POC. The email actually came from the admissions office. I think it would be cruel if these are being sent out to students and many of these students don’t get accepted.

I mean a 1 hour virtual tour in March and then rejection?? Ouch.

1 Like

Actually, I received that one also. I thought that went to all applicants.

3 Likes

Are you the $6 million man?

2 Likes

It seems like the Black House email was sent to everyone and was not limited to just POC applicants. Don’t read too much into these mass email campaigns. The vast majority of candidates that receive these emails will not receive admission offers.

3 Likes

Correct, my kid received one and is not a POC.

2 Likes

I think it’s good they are trying to make parents and interested students aware of the different groups on campus and especially good for students who would be interested in being part of those
Clubs and organizations. Students of today should be in diverse environments. That’s how they will learn to live and thrive in todays world.

4 Likes

I think it went to all applicants as well. My daughter also received the email.

2 Likes

where was he accepted ED?

where on the portal did you see this?

First I saw someone on CC report it, so kid logged in and it was somewhere on that page.

its at the very top of the portal as soon as you log in

Does anyone have anything other than FAFSA, CSS, and IDOC in the Financial Aid section?

1 Like

Nope, only those three for me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What do you mean ?

That’s what we have also: FAFSA, CSS and IDOC. Why, do you have something different?

No, I just have those and wondering what others have, that’s all.

Hi I had applied for Mfa in documentary media at northwestern. Did anyone here apply for that ? I had given my interview on 2nd march and haven’t heard back from them yet.

1 Like

any intl. student get a css fee waiver and financial document request recently?

I got a fee waiver but i’m not sure about the financial document request.

which country?
did you submit the isfaa initially? ad when did you get the waiver