Northwestern Regular Decision Fall 2022 Admissions

On the portal under contact info, do you have both permanent and mailing addresses listed or just permanent?

Is this another theory? What do you have?

1 Like

only permanent listed

I have both.

I only have permanent listed. Do you have a theory about this?

1 Like

People were speculating that for Vanderbilt (based on Stanford last year), if it shows 2 addresses that means acceptance or waitlist but only one means rejection. I have zero idea if this applies to Northwestern but I was just curious because my son only has permanent. Please don’t read anything into this, it was just curiosity. For the people that have both, are they different permanent/mailing? Ours is the same address.

2 addresses where?

It probably does not mean anything. I have both, and they are both the same.

My daughter has both for Vanderbilt, the same address.

Interestingly enough, my Vanderbilt portal shows two addresses, but my Northwestern portal only shows one…

3 Likes

Oof, that will put my D22 on the wrong side of all the portal astrologies being bandied about in CC currently. :dizzy_face: I hope at least one of them turns out to be false - preferably, Northwestern which is on top of his list.

I think everyone has only the permanent address. There was never two addresses to my knowledge.

2 Likes

For those of you who have two addresses, are the mailing and permanent addresses different or are they the same? I am only having one showing up.

They are the same for me.

1 Like

We only have permanent address

If you are talking about under the contact info, then just permanent address.

Guys! I just updated my mailing address and now I have both. So this is probably nothing!

10 Likes

does anyone have the withdraw button?

Ha, my husband just told me to test it by editing the address! He predicted exactly what happened so thanks for trying it first.

2 Likes

Lol. I do. Love this portal astrology.

1 Like