Northwestern Regular Decision Fall 2022 Admissions

It says this to the right of front page:

If you no longer wish to continue your application to Northwestern, you can submit the Withdraw Request Form (which is a hyperlink)

cuz according to early decision, if you got the withdrawal form or smt like that, you might be getting in. BUT don’t take this seriously I’m honestly not sure

1 Like

i have the withdraw form but i doubt this means anything

4 Likes

ALRIGHT so i have done some research and many of the applicants who didn’t have the withdrawal request button got rejected, while there were applicants who did have the withdrawal request form who got admitted.

6 Likes

Only way to know for sure is to click on the withdrawal button. You go first.

6 Likes

LOL. It’s very mixed so I doubt it means anything.

When you click on the withdraw button it ways

Thank you for applying to Northwestern University.

Request Withdraw?

Yes, I would like to withdraw my application to Northwestern University.

1 Like

I don’t wanna try! lol

When is the decision coming?

This friday!

1 Like

Anybody have any ideas as to a time for Friday?

It seems like a lot of students have the withdraw form, does anyone not have it? On the right side…

They came out at 4:30 central last year.

This thread is interesting, I have withdraw button but only one address (my permanent). I checked my Vandy portal and I have 2 addresses. Gotta love portal astrology.

7 Likes

I also have 2 addresses listed on my Vandy portal and only one on my Northwestern but I have a withdraw button as well… Idk if this is any indication though. I have two addresses listed on a portal from a school where I was rejected and two addresses listed on a portal from a school I was accepted to. The good news is we only have a couple days until we will know for sure. Good luck everyone!

Could it be that they put the withdraw button before decisions are released thinking that if
People
Withdraw before the 25th then others can have a chance to be admitted?

6 Likes

It’s possible. I would also imagine they would want to allow people to withdraw last minute if they committed somewhere else so they would probably leave the withdraw button up there for all.

1 Like

If you edit the address, supposedly the second address will pop up so I doubt it means anything. People on the Vandy thread seemed to have debunked the address theory.

3 Likes

What’s the difference between the withdraw button and withdraw hyperlink form? I’ve the hyperlink withdraw form at the bottom right idk if it’s the same thing as the button.

1 Like

I thinks it’s the same

1 Like